The Adult Ortho-T® Appliance: Treatment for 12-Year-Olds to Adults in Only 1 to 12 Months!
||The Ortho-T® provides adolescent and adult orthodontics by straightening adult teeth with only one appliance worn only one to two hours a day, for a period of one to twelve months. The same active appliance is also used as the retention device.
Ortho-T® Adult Appliance:
- Is a combination orthopedic, functional and finishing appliance
- Eliminates overbite, overjet and produces a Class I molar relation and ideal intercuspation
- Every Ortho-T® appliance is in perfect Class I to 0.001 inch accuracy
- Restricts the maxilla while advancing the mandible
- Straightens the incisors (rotations, crowding or spacing)
- Depresses the anteriors and allows the posteriors to erupt
- Is completely preformed and requires few adjustments
- The same appliance used for both treatment and retention
- Is available in 13 sizes – including non-extraction (NT), two upper bicuspid (UT) and four bicuspid extractions (XT)
- Add our Perfit Bumper® to correct additional crowding
- Rotation cleats can be easily added to any appliance to correct further rotations
- Can relieve the pains of TMJ
- Can be used to correct relapsed orthodontic cases
- Built-in Cooperation Detector® allows you to ensure compliance with recommended wear time, by visibly seeing a change in the color of the appliance.
- If patient suffers from a bruxism, these appliances prevent further wear of the teeth.
The Adult Ortho-T® allows your business practice to:
- Treat an adult Ortho-T® case in one hour of total chair time.
- Use only one appliance during active and retention periods, relinquishing the responsibility and the concern of more appliances arriving in the mail or being re-fabricated due to additional dental work.
- Not require a new Ortho-T® appliance for any dental work done during treatment.
- Offer Ortho-T® patient fees in the range of 1/2 of the cost of traditional orthodontics in your area, which is significantly cheaper than other removable appliances.
- Corrects all dimensions at the same time with Ortho-T® – crowding, spacing, overbite, and overjet.
- Relieve pain associated with TMJ conditions.
- Require no lab work.
- Only require models & panorex for diagnosis
- Require patient release forms, and we suggest the current AAO version.
- Utilize our diagnostic service., Orthodontists on staff at Ortho-Tain® will diagnose your cases and provide complete treatment plans for a minimal charge.
Learn how easy it is to treat your adult orthodontic patients with our in-depth presentation on the adult Ortho-T® appliance.