EndoREZ canal sealer minimizes the amount of chair time required for obturation. This thixotropic material has an affinity for the moisture found deep in dentinal tubules and lateral canals,1 and provides the most complete seal available. Since methacrylate-based EndoREZ canal sealer relies on chemistry rather than heat or pressure to fill the canal, the risk of additional root trauma/fracture is greatly reduced. Additionally, studies show that EndoREZ canal sealer is versatile enough to be used as the sealer with any obturation method, e.g., master cone, lateral condensation, or warm gutta percha. Create a “monobloc” by using EndoREZ™ resin-coated gutta percha points.
- The world’s first hydrophilic and self-priming resin sealer
- More effective obturation in less time
- Provides a complete, thorough seal2
- Has the same radiopacity as gutta percha
- Bonds to resin-based core/composite materials
- Retreatable when combined with gutta percha3
- Provides syringe delivery to the apical third