ExperTemp temporary crown and bridge material is a bis-acryl composite provisional material used to fabricate temporary crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays as well as long-term temporaries. The 10:1 self-cured chemistry is easy to work with and provides exceptional strength, flexibility, and abrasion resistance. Superior performance combined with a natural esthetic make ExperTemp material the material of choice for temporization.
- Easy to trim and polishes beautifully
- Low oxygen inhibition at polymerization
- High abrasion resistance and flexibility
- Available in multiple shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, and Bleach White
- Can be repaired with a packable composite, a flowable composite, or additional ExperTemp material
- Fluorescence similar to enamel