The Gemini 810 + 980 diode laser is the first dual-wavelength soft tissue diode laser available in the United States. The unique dual-wavelength technology combines the optimal melanin absorption of an 810 nanometer wavelength diode laser with the optimal water absorption of a 980 nanometer wavelength diode laser.
The Gemini 810 + 980 diode laser features 20 watts of peak super-pulsed power, which means faster, smoother cutting with less tissue tagging.
No matter the procedure, the innovative Gemini laser makes it faster, smoother, and more efficient.
- 20 watts of peak super-pulsed power means faster, smoother cutting
- Sleek, innovative design features a stunning transparent electroluminescent display
- Simple user interface and 20 preset procedures in 980 and 21 in 810, including Pain Relief, to enhance ease of use
- Bluetooth foot pedal allows for wireless control
- Autoclavable handpiece makes sterilization simple
- Single-use bendable tips are pre-initiated for reduced prep time
- Tip illumination provides better visibility at surgical site
- Covered with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
Gemini™ PBM Adapter
The Gemini PBM Adapter Kit allows clinicians to offer pain management therapy during a laser procedure through photo biomodulation (PBM). Light energy is absorbed at a cellular level, improving circulation, oxygenation, and enzyme activity.
- PBM Adapter
- Software update—adds “Pain Relief” preset under “Hygiene”
- Single use spacer tips (2)
- Handpiece holder clip
- Cleaning cloth
- User manual