American Orthodontics’ Iconix Aesthetic SE Niti Wire is the latest in AO’s extensive arch wire line. Manufactured at AO’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, this high-quality wire delivers exceptional superelasticity, shape memory, and spring-back for precise control and predictable results, while offering best-in-class aesthetics to compliment all cosmetic bracket treatment options.
Available arch form options include VLP* Arch Form, Natural Arch Form I, and Natural Arch Form III.**
• Manufactured using premium Japanese NiTi material
• Proprietary Rhodium plating parameters offer best-in-class Aesthetics
• Durable “Rhodium white” finish is able to maintain an aesthetic appearance for the duration of treatment
• Highly resistant to permanent deformation
• Consistent loading and unloading forces
• Thoroughly tested to ensure consistent forces between lots
• 10 Individually wrapped arch wires per package
Iconix Aesthetic Wire blends beautifully with teeth to compliment any ceramic or cosmetic bracket offer.
*Compare VLP to Damon® Arch Form, a registered trademark of Ormco.
**Compare Form III to the European Arch Form.