Application of more powerful whitening gels and other intraoral products can require the use of a cheek and lip retractor. KleerView cheek and lip retractor is incredibly flexible and easy to use. Plus it’s clear, which makes it ideal for clinical photography too.
- Use for in-office procedures like whitening, bonding, composite restorations, and clinical photography
- Available in child and adult sizes
- Comfortable, yet effective retraction
Each KleerView retractor is made of flexible plastic, so it’s easy to place in the mouth, comfortable for the patient, and easy to remove when the procedure is complete.
General cleaning before sterilization: use a mild cleanser and soft brush or sponge to clean and rinse the KleerView retractor of any debris, blood, or saliva before placing in a cold disinfection solution. Place an elastic band around the upper/lower cheek and lip retractor to reduce tension.
- Place in disinfector at 90 degree Celsius program or;
- Wrap individually in a sterilization pouch and autoclave at 121 degree Celsius program.
- Dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Do not dry heat sterilize.
Great for Multiple Applications
Use KleerView for in-office bleaching procedures, composite restorations, or any bonding procedure. Its effective design gives you an excellent view of the upper arch, making it especially handy for procedures in the posterior!