Essential tools for indirect orthodontic bonding, Emiluma and Lumaloc indirect bonding materials are made of transparent silicone that allows quick and precise delivery to the arch.
Emiluma material is soft enough to remove indirect trays without debonding brackets yet firm enough to maintain accurate bracket positioning. Lumaloc material cures stiff to ensure proper tray fit and precise bracket placement, yet it's still easy to shape, mold, and trim.
- Materials chemically cure together to create a single tray with a soft interior
- Made of transparent material that allows brackets to be light cured through indirect bonding trays
- Unique formulations allow both products to remove cleanly without crumbling
- Easy-to-use cartridges fit in standard impression materials dispensing gun
- Supported by Dr. Richard P. McLaughlin and the developers of the Quick IDBS™—Drs. Masatada Koga, Kazuya Watanabe, and Takako Koga