UltraEZ gel quickly treats sensitivity from tooth whitening, thermal and chemical changes, root exposure, and toothbrush abrasion. Its sustained-release potassium nitrate and fluoride formula provides immediate results to help your patients stop being so sensitive. Available in both syringes and prefilled, disposable trays.
- Quickly treats sensitivity from tooth whitening, toothbrush abrasion, root exposure, and thermal and chemical changes
- Features potassium nitrate and fluoride, which have been shown to help decrease sensitivity1
- Available in disposable, prefilled trays as well as in syringes for use with custom trays
- Prefilled UltraFit™ tray adapts to any smile for a comfortable fit
- Can be used before and after whitening treatments
Unlike other desensitizing agents, UltraEZ gel provides immediate relief. And what’s better is its unique sustained-release formula provides benefits even after the application is over.
The Perfect Complement for Opalescence™ Boost™ In-Office Whitening
Sensitivity is a challenge with all tooth whitening procedures. Naturally, in-office whitening can cause more sensitivity because of the higher concentration of peroxide used during treatment. Having an UltraEZ desensitizing gel treatment handy can be a great way to show your patients you care about not only their oral health and appearance, but their comfort level as well.
Potassium Nitrate and Fluoride
UltraEZ desensitizing gel contains an optimum combination of potassium nitrate and fluoride. Findings have confirmed that the potassium nitrate and fluoride actually help to minimize sensitivity.1
Ideal for Multiple Procedures
For some patients, tooth sensitivity can be a side effect of tooth whitening, toothbrush abrasion, thermal and chemical changes, and root exposure. Sensitivity may even discourage those patients from further treatments. Providing a treatment that immediately helps eliminate tooth sensitivity will ensure a better experience for your patients.