VALO Ortho Cordless curing light uses a custom, multiwavelength light-emitting diode (LED) for producing high-intensity light at 385-515nm, which is capable of polymerizing all light-cured dental materials. This intensity will also penetrate porcelain and is capable of curing underlying resin cements similar to a quality halogen light. The VALO Ortho Cordless curing light uses VALO rechargeable batteries and a battery charger suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts. The handpiece is designed to rest in a standard dental unit bracket or can be custom mounted using the bracket included in the kit. It can also be stored on a countertop or in a drawer. The VALO Ortho Cordless curing light is equipped with a sensor that registers movement of the light; when the light is not being used, the VALO Ortho Cordless curing light will automatically go into sleep mode and when moved will return to the most recently used setting.
• Unique Xtra Power Quadrant mode quickly and efficiently cures five teeth with one touch of a button
• Powerful, optimally collimated beam delivers consistent, even cures directly over the labial face of the bracket
• Slim, low-profile design allows unprecedented access anywhere in the mouth
• Intuitive timer controls are easy to operate and user-friendly
• Highly efficient LEDs keep wand body cool to the touch
• Operates on two inexpensive, rechargeable VALO batteries