- Even with the advances of modern dentistry teeth may not last for ever. Fortunately dental professionals have many options for replacing lost or extracted teeth - among them, implants, fixed bridges, removal partial dentures and combination appliances.
- The Valplast Flexible Partial is an unbreakable, removable partial that many people find very comfortable. These lightweight partials are practically invisible, and completely eliminate the unsightly metal clasps.
- In fact, most Valplast Flexible Partials are fabricated without the use of a metal frame - made instead from a strong, durable plastic that snaps securely and comfortably into place around existing natural teeth and gums.
- The plastic used is so strong that the partial made from it can be very thin, eliminating that heavy, bulky feeling that make wearing partials so unpleasant.
- Plus, the colour, shape and design of Valplast Flexible Partials blends in well with the natural appearance of the gums, making the partial virtually invisible.