ViscoStat Clear hemostatic gel is recommended for anterior restorations because it quickly eliminates minor bleeding without leaving any residue. The patented tissue-kind silica formula quickly stops minor bleeding without forming coagulum or leaving hemostatic residue adhered to the preparation, resulting in stain-free teeth and soft tissues, a feature especially critical in the “esthetic zone.” Additionally, unlike ferric sulfate-based hemostatic solutions, ViscoStat Clear hemostatic does not interfere with bonding.
- Stops all minor intraoral bleeding, but designed specifically for the esthetic zone
- Transparent gel leaves no residue and rinses off with ease
- Convenient direct delivery eliminates waste
- Non-drip gel is viscous yet spreadable
- Does not interfere with bonding1